Friday, May 29, 2009

A shift in thought

Today, this blog will make a shift. I can't say for how long, but for today I will actually talk about me. The personal side of me.

I have been doing some reading, after listening to some of the speakers on Healing with the Masters series, on manifestation. At first my goals were to find a way to make it work. Upstream, as Abraham-Hicks would say. I wanted to find the method, the words, the way to manipulate things to get what I want.

And then my eyes were opened. I can't even say what the moment was, or the trigger was. I just know that at the end of my day, I was in pure bliss. Not wanting for anything, just reveling in the beauty and joy of the abundance that I already have.

After all, I have an amazing husband who worked 17 hours yesterday, out of town, so that we can have things that we need. But that isn't all. He really is a thoughtful, considerate (most of the time), loving, caring person. Sure we have had our struggles, but I have to say that 90% of those have been caused by outside influences.

I also have some great kids. I hear from friends that their kids are in trouble with the police, getting caught drinking or stealing, or even drugs - and they are the same age as mine. My kids are all healthy, happy, well adjusted and all around good kids. I am thankful for that as well.

We have the money to pay the bills, we have a beautiful house to live in, we have what we need. Life really is good.

So what would I like to see manifested now? I want some extras. And I want my business to grow and develop so that *I* am the one contributing these extras. The first treat I want for my family is the weekend getaway to Renfaire this summer. Next will be the trip to Las Vegas for a honeymoon. I even know I want to stay at the Luxor and that we will go Oct 23-25. Then, probably over spring break or next summer we are going to DisneyLand and the LA area. Got that trip planned out pretty much too.

While the costs of these things seemed to be more of a concern to me before, now it feels like I just know. I can't describe it, other than just a wonderful feeling of knowing. There is no "what if" or "but" just knowing.

Life is beautiful. Just take a moment to look around at all you have, instead of what you do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment