Tuesday, May 5, 2009

10 Miracles 10 Days ... day 5

Yeah, yeah... I know I should have done day 5 yesterday. But better late than never...

To recap the desires...
1. buy "Free Banner Xchange"
2. buy a new van *****COMPLETE
3. make Mom’s Online Mall self-sustaining and drawing profit
4. find some new friends *****COMPLETE
5. let go of my perceptions of what ppl think of me *****COMPLETE
6. schedule honeymoon in Vegas for October 23-25
7. find an offline expo for etc and/or stuff a pal
8. make profits of my own from my businesses
9. find my friend a better job
10. get a haircut and makeover

Had a delay in the first one... but its a good delay. Apparently there is a potential buyer for the site, but she will have a final decision later this week. But this works to my advantage. The van set us back a little bit more than expected, BUT if she doesn't have a decision until later this week, my new support will be in next Tues or Weds and I'll be all set to buy it then. Its all a matter of perspective - most people would have been upset when something they want looked like it was slipping through their fingers. But I managed to find the positive in it.

I have also found, while thinking about it last night, that some of these things on my list are not really things I care about. I can honestly say that 9 & 10 were both put there just to fill the spots, and 3,7 and 8 are all pretty much repeating the same thing. So lets condense this list and see what there is left to go...

1. buy "Free Banner Xchange"
6. schedule honeymoon in Vegas for October 23-25
8. make profits of my own from my businesses

Looks like we're gonna make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment