Friday, June 5, 2009

Exciting

So much has been going on that I can not even begin to go through it all in this blog.

With the decision to start working on my new project I have been immersed in it for the past week, at least. You can see what I have started here. Please, keep in mind that as of this posting it is not ready to be promoted and released. There are some rough edges and a lot more things to come.

The other night I had a dream where I met Neale Donald Walsch, an inspirational author/speaker I heard on the Healing with the Masters series. There wasn't much conversation, but when I woke I had a new attitude and feeling towards things. I knew in my heart things that I had been working on were going well. I knew that bigger things are headed my way. I had such excitement when I woke up that I worked non-stop most of the day. (Well, as non-stop as a mom with kids at home can work, anyway.) Every day since then I have had this wonderful feeling of anticipation. Good things are coming! I love it!

Earlier this week, I contacted Kustom by Kris, the woman who did the banners for the mall for me, and asked about creating some new banners for my project. My only real request was that they coordinate with the other ones she did for me, and that the Traffic Exchange have a car on it... that was it. The next morning she sent me proofs of what she made me and all I can say is WOW! These really are amazing. A great way to get me even more hyped up for this project. I will be using her for all of the graphics I need from now on.

I need to get back to work.... Have an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment