Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Magnificent Monday!

I did have a Magnificent Monday! I had so much fun at "work" that I hardly got the chance to do the "fun" things I had planned. So much fun that I didnt' even get a chance to post to the blog.

There are so many new changes coming, developing new "M.O.M. Network" sites and looking at hosting options, etc. You can go to www.momsonlinemall.com/momnetwork.htm to see what I've got so far, but it is far from ready. Big changes, lotsa re-arranging coming.

I must say that the "dream" (literally) came after listening to some coaching calls I had taped and ACCEPTING where I was in life at this moment. All of a sudden the floodgate opened. I started to get frazzled about the new ideas swimming in my head, and "How am I gonna...." and seeing some friends kinda fall out of the picture. So I listened to the Thursday night Healing with the Masters call. I got on the call late, but just in time to hear Jennifer say something along the lines of, "If things are a little disjointed right now, be happy. That means that what you have asked for is rushing toward you in a new way and pushing everything that doesn't fit in with it out of the way." At that point I knew exactly where I was going, what I needed to do.

Each day is a learning experience. Just because something doesn't work out the way you think it should doesn't mean it won't work out - better than you originally hoped. We should all remember to stop getting in our own way!

No comments:

Post a Comment