Friday, May 8, 2009

10 Miracles in 10 Days - Day 8

Well, I guess I sent it out and then gave up on it - but I got it anyway. Manifestation is a curious thing. In my last post I mentioned that the haircut wasn't important and I was going to take it off the list because it wasn't really something I was worried about. And yet, when a friend and I went to lunch yesterday - she took me for a haircut. My hair went from the middle of my back to above my shoulders! And I was right, I absolutely love it!

Another thing off my list.

Still waiting for...
The traffic exchange purchase
The profits from my business
The vacation in Vegas in October.

I think I need to re-align my thoughts because I know I have been feeling some doubt on the bottom 2. The TE, for some reason, I believe - despite the setback that has been put in front of me. But the profits on the site I keep looking at "the how" and trying to figure out what I need to do to make it happen instead of letting it happen. And the vacation seems to be connected to the site's profits.

Time to re-listen to one of the audios on manifesting, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment