Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Terriffic Tuesday!!

Its a great day today! I have a renewed energy and spirit. It really is amazing what changing some colors on the screen has done today. Instead of using a maroon or black font while doing some writing on MS Word, I tried a black background with yellow words. I still feel tired, physically, but mentally I'm alert and excited for the day. Its a great feeling and I'll have to play with colors more often.

I have also come up with a new survey to help me with the network site. I was so excited to see the responses on my other survey, I knew this was a great way to get some feedback. You can check out my Network Survey here, or visit the Traffic Exchange survey here. Feel free to answer one or both of the surveys.

Wow... where has the week gone... I just realized it is Wednesday, not Tuesday! LOL... Guess this makes it a Wacky Wednesday after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment