Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday

Well, another Friday has arrived. Been playing with the new site all week. So many issues to correct. But basically its back up. Check out WAHM Coffee Club and tell me what you think. *I* think it still needs a lot of work, but I am never satisfied with my own work.

M.O.M. Network is coming along nicely. Working on a page of resources that all businesses need with low-cost and free options. I am including links to WAHM owned options whenever I can.

I do really want to make the M.O.M. Network the "One Stop WAHM resource" so if my readers have any suggestions of resources or WAHM businesses that should be included, please let me know.

Also, as I am getting ready to launch the sites and really get them out there, I am looking for nominees for our very first "WAHM of the Week." The M.O.M. Network has spots for Site, Shop, Blog and WAHM of the week. So send me your nominations!

Have a great holiday weekend and be careful out there. (Especially if you live in or around Dupage county IL... some idiot stole 5000 pounds of commercial fireworks and will probably kill all his friends and family putting on a show in his backyard.)

No comments:

Post a Comment