Monday, June 15, 2009

Marvelous Monday

It really is a marvelous Monday! Hubby is done working out of town for now, kids are all home and actually got their playroom clean, and I've gotten some more work done on my new site. Plus I created a yahoo group for the members ~ partially as a newsletter, and partially to promote member to member networking. There will be "Members Only" specials I post there, and I would also like to see member to member specials, barter & trades, and just general chatting. Might even do some shopping spree type things and bonus giveaways there too.

I am almost ready to launch. I just want to put some finishing touches on the Learning Center. If anyone reading this blog would like to have an article placed, along with their own ads/graphics on that page, e-mail me at mary@momnetworksite.com.

Check out the Directories and send me your listings, while we're at it. These listings are a first come, first served basis (with priority placement for those with linkbacks) and I am gradually opening the site to collect these links. First priority will be anyone who reads it here. Then I will offer it to people in the Ning groups that I am in, yahoo groups and finally twitter ~ before opening it up completely to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment