Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Wacky Wednesday is a day that I plan to post funny things I have seen on the web, or other fun things that I have seen, heard or found.

Today's Wacky Wednesday is from an e-mail I got....

In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it.

They are:

A. Apple
B. Banana
C. Strawberry
D.. Peach
E. Orange

Which fruit will you choose? Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it.. This is great, I was astounded!

Your choice reveals a lot about you!


Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN ;



If you have chosen:


A. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
B. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
C. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries
D. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
E. Orange : That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment