Wednesday, April 29, 2009

10 miracles in 10 days - DAY 1

As I was surfing online today I came across an experiment that Shelby Collinge put up back in June 2007. The basics of it are - list your 10 desires for accomplishments for the next 10 days. Be sure that you believe these can be achieved at least 51%. Then focus on how you will feel when you have your desires. Be sure to eliminate the "NEED" factor and instead believe "I NEED nothing, its on its way." Each day revisit the list and focus on how each of the items on your list will make you feel, and then just create a "proof pile" list of how/when your desires have come to you. Be sure to view your "proof pile" with an attitude of gratitude and thankfulness.

So... for the next 10 days I will have my usual daily post, and then my "Proof Pile" and Gratitudes. I am excited to see the outcome of this little experiment.

My Desires list...

1. buy "Free Banner eXchange"
2. buy a new van
3. make Mom’s Online Mall self-sustaining and drawing profit
4. find some new friends
5. let go of my perceptions of what ppl think of me
6. schedule honeymoon in Vegas for October 23-25
7. find an offline expo for etc and/or stuff a pal
8. make profits of my own from my businesses
9. find my friend a better job
10. get a haircut and makeover

My feelings...

Basically when all of these things are accomplished the feelings will be very similar. The first feeling that comes to mind, for ALL of them is Excitement. I will be so excited for each of these changes in my life - even something as simple as a haircut is exciting because it is a step toward accepting who I am and what I look like. The other feelings that I anticipate are: Freedom, Happiness, Joy, Pride, Blessing. It will be wonderful to have these things come to me and exciting to see the changes that come about and the new things that they each will bring.

I have to say, that as I concentrate my thoughts on these desires and the feelings - I feel great. I am feeling the excitement already.

Tune in tomorrow for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment