Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beginnings

Everything has a beginning. Whether it is a brand new beginning to a project never tried before, or a renewed beginning.

For me, blogging is a renewed beginning. I've started a blog before, but forget about it, or don't write because I can't think of anything. But that's ok - starting over is a good thing. This time I have a plan that should help me keep going with the blog, as well as keep some readers interested.

But before we start on this adventure, a little about me, and Mom's Online Mall...

I am Mary. Mom to 7 great kids from 2-17. (Where the time goes, I have no idea...) I am a SAH/WAH mom and owner of Mom's Online Mall. I also own a few other sites, like Bears & Cakes and TeamMom, and I am working on a brand new site that I am calling Lotsa Kids - Lotsa Love or LKLL. The last one is still in the beginning stages.

Mom's Online Mall is dedicated to promoting WAHMs. We feature products and services by WAHMs as well as articles to help start and build a WAH business.

There it is, in a nutshell. Not a bad beginning, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment